More Science Videos
    Watch Videos To Earn Tokens
    tokens
    claimed

    This Adorable Puppy Nearly Overdosed On Opioids

    Published on November 17, 2017
    An adorable puppy nearly overdosed on opioids in Andover, MA. Four-month-old Zoey was on a walk with her owner in Andover, MA when she suddenly collapsed. Zoey ate a prescription painkiller that someone left on the sidewalk in an empty cigarette pack. Vets believe it was fentanyl, the opioid that is at least 50 times more potent than morphine. She was rushed to an animal hospital and given doses of Narcan, the medication given to those who overdose on opioids. Thankfully, Zoey survived and is now in good health. But about 91 people in the U.S. die every day from opioid overdoses.

    News

    US News

    World News

    Politics

    Health/Medical

    Technology

    Strange

    DAILY BONUS GAMES
    $5K  Bonus Games 
    • 1 Search
    • 2 Enjoy
      Content
    • 3 Enjoy
      Content
    • 4 Enjoy
      Content
    • 5 Enjoy
      Content
    x
    Make sure you're logged in, complete each step and you'll unlock your shot at a fortune!
    • Search Now!1

      Step 1: Search the web to get info you need and go for a PCH SUPERPRIZE!

    • See what's new!2 3 4 5

      Steps 2-5: Get the news, entertainment, horoscopes, lottery results & more! CLAIM TOKENS!

    • Go for $5,000.00 instantly!

      Completing steps 1-5 automatically unlocks your shot at the BIG $5,000.00 INSTANT WIN BONUS GAMES.