James Franco Denies Sexual Allegations
Published on January 10, 2018
New York — The New York Times has cancelled a public event with James Franco days after the Golden Globe winner was accused of sexual misconduct. The Times said in a statement that "given the controversy surrounding recent allegations" it was cancelling the event. Cute #TIMESUP pin James Franco. After you had already been caught doing that to a different 17 year old? — Violet Paley (@VioletPaley) January 8, 2018 Hey James Franco, nice #timesup pin at the #GoldenGlobes , remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn't exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Later during an appearance on CBS' The Late Show, host Stephen Colbert questioned Franco about the allegations.