More Fashion Videos
Watch Videos To Earn Tokens
tokens
claimed

Pressure cooker explodes in Indian school kitchen

Provided By - Video Elephant on February 13, 2018
A team of cooks had a lucky escape recently when a pressure cooker exploded in a government school kitchen in North Indian city of Chandigarh. CCTV footage shows the cooker exploding and its lid flying off. The boiling food was flung into the air and some of it fell on the cooks, who were preparing lunch for students. “Most of the workers were wearing woollen clothes, which protected them from the boiling food,” said head teacher Asha Rani. “The workers immediately secured the cylinders and averted a big accident,” she added. However, one woman, who gave her name only as Reeta, received 15 per cent burn injuries after hot food fell on her and had to be hospitalised. Rani said Reeta was out of danger and that her medical expenses would be paid by the government.

Lifestyle

Food

Home & Garden

Pets

Travel

Parenting

DAILY BONUS GAMES
$5K  Bonus Games 
  • 1 Search
  • 2 Enjoy
    Content
  • 3 Enjoy
    Content
  • 4 Enjoy
    Content
  • 5 Enjoy
    Content
x
Make sure you're logged in, complete each step and you'll unlock your shot at a fortune!
  • Search Now!1

    Step 1: Search the web to get info you need and go for a PCH SUPERPRIZE!

  • See what's new!2 3 4 5

    Steps 2-5: Get the news, entertainment, horoscopes, lottery results & more! CLAIM TOKENS!

  • Go for $5,000.00 instantly!

    Completing steps 1-5 automatically unlocks your shot at the BIG $5,000.00 INSTANT WIN BONUS GAMES.

;