The Most Important Grilling Tips for Barbecue Season
Provided By - Video Elephant on June 10, 2021
The Most Important Grilling Tips for, Barbecue Season.
As impressive as it is to show off your grilling abilities,
it’s also important to be safe.
Here are 10 important tips to make sure a preventable injury
doesn’t overshadow your grilling skills during barbecue season. .
1. Always use propane and
charcoal grills outside.
2. Grill in a clear area away from buildings and
overhead structures, like tree branches.
3. Clean the fat and grease buildup
off of your grill regularly. .
4. Never leave a lit grill unattended.
5. If the flame goes out
on a gas grill, open the lid
and let it ventilate for five
minutes before relighting. .
6. Make sure your grill is firmly planted and stable,
not on a rocky, uneven surface.
7. If you’re using a charcoal grill,
only use charcoal starter fluid. .
8. Always start off barbecue
season by checking the propane
tank and hose for any leaks.
9. Keep kids and pets at least three feet away
from the grill at all times. .
10. Always have fire
ready to be used at
a moment’s notice