How To Manage Brain Fog Caused by the Pandemic
Provided By - Video Elephant on September 14, 2021
How To Manage Brain Fog , Caused by the Pandemic.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to
disrupt our lives, it’s no surprise that people
are experiencing a bit of brain fog. .
Brain fog, aka quarantine brain, is used to describe feelings
of confusion, exhaustion and a lack of concentration. .
Here are seven tips to help you
get rid of brain fog. .
1. Take breaks when you’re feeling overworked
to stimulate your mind and improve your mood.
2. Give yourself time for mindfulness, as it can
help you regain focus and concentration. .
3. If you’ve been fully vaccinated,
safely socialize with other people. .
4. Make sure you’re getting
at least six hours of sleep.
5. Rebuild your established routine
and add joy-inducing activities. .
6. Engage in positive self-validation. Tell yourself
it’s normal to feel out of it right now. .
7. Reach out to a
mental health professional
to manage your brain fog.