12 Money Primers Everybody Should Know
Provided By - Video Elephant on July 27, 2021
How much do you really know about the modern-day world of finances? Still clinging to that Econ 101 textbook from college? Whole chapters of it probably are outdated.
The world of money is changing at such a rapid pace that even advice and tips from just a few years ago might be out of date.
Read on for a quick primer on modern money facts you need to know now.
1. The definition of cryptocurrency
2. How to deposit a check with your phone
3. How to use an e-budget tool
4. How to get cash back if you shop online
5. How to hunt for travel bargains online
6. The ABCs of ETFs
7. Why you might need a 529 account
8. How to run a side hustle
9. How to keep an eye on your credit score
10. How to keep passwords under control
11. How to recognize a phishing email
12. How to stave off social media scams